Peanut Butter Cup Bars
19.01.2022 1 minute read
- 1/2 Cup of peanut butter
- 1 Scoop of chocolate Whole Supp - Smart Food
- 200g of vegan chocolate
- Pinch of salt
- Prepare a baking tray lined with baking paper
- Add your favorite peanut butter to a mixing bowl
- Add 1 scoop of Whole Supp chocolate Smart Food to your mixing bowl and mix into a smooth paste
- Using approximately 1 1/2 tbsp of mixture, start shaping your bars.
- Place your chocolate in a heat proof bowl and gently melt the chocolate using a bain-marie or in the microwave. Stir often until melted, ensuring it doesn't burn
- Now add the bars to the melted chocolate, gently tossing and turning until coated
- As the bars are setting, grate some chocolate over the bars and finish with a sprinkle of salt or get creative with some crushed nuts!
- Finally, enjoy!
How to video